Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome to That Flyers Blog

Hello and welcome to That Flyers Blog. Here you can stay up to date on the Philadelphia Flyers. I will be keeping this blog updated daily, and I really hope that this blog can become a reliable source for you to get your Flyers news. I plan to make this site the best it can possibly be. Some of you may already be familiar with That Phillies Blog, if you're concerned that I will abandon that in order to keep this site updated, fear not, That Phillies Blog will continue to be updated daily. For those of you that are not familiar, you can check out That Phillies Blog at http://thatphilliesblog.blogspot.com/. Much like this blog, you can catch up on the Phillies and stay in the know, especially since October is rapidly approaching. It can also give you a good idea of how I'll be running this blog. I promise to update this blog when a story presents itself as soon as possible. However, there are a few things you should know. One, I am a senior in high school, some stories may not go up as they happen simply because, I'm in school, I have to wait to get home. Also, I have homework and college stuff to get done, so I have to put that first. Second, I have a job, so that keeps me away as well. But like I said, I will do everything I can to keep this blog up to date. We are rapidly approaching the start of a new NHL season, I felt that now was the perfect time to open the blog. I truly hope you enjoy That Flyers Blog. I don't do this for any money or any sort of payment for that matter. This blog is just a labor of love from a life-long fan.

Let's go Flyers

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment