Sunday, October 2, 2011

Devils top Flyers 2-1, pre-season wraps up

October 2, 2011

The Flyers lost their final pre-season game to the Devils 2-1 last night in New Jersey.

With the pre-season coming to an end, the Flyers will now prepare for opening night when they will take on the Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins on the road. The season starts on Thursday.

Flyers.NHL.com
http://flyers.nhl.com/club/recap.htm?id=2011010096

*Also, I realize that I have not updated the blog as of late. I apologize, it has been really busy. I'm in the process of getting my college applications sent in, and adding school work on top of that has made things pretty hectic. In addition, with the Phillies in the playoffs, more of my concentration has gone into the Phillies blog. Once again, I'm sorry, but once the NHL season officialy starts I will be doing a way better job of keeping the blog updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment