Saturday, April 21, 2012

No comment

April 21, 2012

philly.com
It is very tough to talk about both game four and game five, especially game four. As a Flyers fan I have no desire to write about what happened, and you probably have no desire to read it either. So I'll leave you with the links to ESPN.com's recaps of both game four and game five, then we can put that all in the past and look to game six.


Game Four

Game Five

There is also another reason for why I have not updated the blog often lately. I have been really busy lately. There have been a lot of family events, I got a job, and school work seems like it is picking up while senioritis is starting to kick in. Just know that I have not forgotten about the blogs at all, and I will write whenever I can and continue to try and make the blogs the best they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment