Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Schenn practicing again, Bryz on Phoenix

November 16, 2011

Forward Brayden Schenn has been out the past few eeks with a broken foot, but he was back skating with the team in Wedenesday's practice.

Schenn was skating again already for the past two days, but Wednesday was his first official practice with the team again.

It is still uncertain when Schenn will be able to return. He has had a hard time dealing with injuries, starting with a shoulder injury that kept him from starting the season with the team, followed by the broken foot, after playing only four regular season gmes with the Flyers.

Bryzgalov on former team

Ilya Bryzgalov will face his former team, the Phoenix Coyotes, for the first time on Thursday.

Bryzgalov acknowledges that it is a special game for him, but he is unsure of how his emotions will be when he takes the ice at the Wells Fargo Center.

"I guess mine will be a little stressed to see. The Phoenix Coyotes. The other side. You’re in a different jersey. Ah, I don’t know."

Regardless of what happens in Thursday night's game, Bryzgalov has nothing but respect and praise for the Coyotes organization.

"I really appreciate everything they did for me,” siad Bryzgalov. “I wish them the best. I’m really glad they are doing well without me because they deserve it. They work extremely hard. They have beautiful people in that organization. Management and coaches and a good group of guys. I have lots of friends out there."

No comments:

Post a Comment